Rooms are inspired by local dhoni boats in bleached wood with kajan roofs. They are reached via planked walkways stretching out in the warm lagoon.
Guest Room Features:
- King or twin beds with handmade Italian linen
- Private sun deck with lounges and dining table
- Bath and separate shower stall
- Air conditioning and antique colonial ceiling fan
- Minibar and snacks
- Complimentary tea/coffee making facilities
with Espresso machine
- Complimentary bottled water and fresh fruit daily
- Satellite TV (42” LCD TVs) and DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- COMO Shambhala bathroom amenities
- Private safe
- Complimentary WiFi Internet connection in all
- Complimentary beach bag and flip-flops
- iPod docking station
‘Ufaa’ Restaurant. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with flexible dining to suit guests’ preferences. Cuisine features European dishes in addition to a blend of Indian and Sri Lankan traditions with an emphasis on locally caught seafood and fresh produce.
‘Faru’ Bar. Adjacent to the pool, leading directly onto the beach.
In Room Dining. Available between 7am and 11pm.
COMO Shambhala Menu. Healthful cuisine including food rich in living enzymes, vitamins and minerals, raw food menu items and predominantly vegetarian selections, available at both restaurants and from room service.
Health and Fittness
Cocoa Island attends to guests' needs at a deeper level with COMO Shambhala Retreat. This offers healing traditions from Asia with natural therapies from the sea and earth, honed by international health consultants. It is a holistic approach coupled with expert Yoga tuition, which includes week-long retreat weeks led by world-renowned specialists.
- Fitness centre
- Four treatment rooms
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Asian-inspired holistic therapies developed by COMO Shambhala, including Ayurveda, massage and facials
Diving is among the best in the world with two private house reefs.
- Snorkelling trips – Fushifathi Finolhu reef
- Sunset Fishing – the catch from your trip can be
prepared for lunch the following day
- Big game fishing
- Private picnic – a day on an uninhabited
island or sand bank
- Sunset cruise – watching dolphins at play and
flying fish skirt across the water
- Luxury sailing