All rooms have one king size (2m x 2m) or twin beds, air‐conditioning, ceiling fan, IDD telephone, mini bar, safe, satellite TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, hot and cold water.
The Rehendhi - The main restaurant serves buffet‐style breakfast, lunch and dinner with a different theme night each evening. This restaurant also caters for vegetarians and for special dietary requirements upon request. Specific requirements subject to advance confirmation by the resort.
07.30h ‐ 10.00h for breakfast
12.30h ‐ 14.30h for lunch
19.30h ‐ 21.30h for dinner
Moodhu Bar & Restaurant -
Built on stilts over the lagoon this 24‐hour restaurant and coffee shop offers a wide range of à la carte menus and drinks.
Reethi Grill - An open air dinner rendezvous, offering a real ‚grill taste‘, with a true ‚live‐cooking‘ experience, tandoori and wood‐fired pizza oven
Alifaan Restaurant -
A popular and casual daytime venue by the poolside with a comprehensive selection of snack favourites.
Saima Garden - A boutique restaurant serving Maldivian and International cuisine. Reservations required.
Coconut Spa at Reethi Beach located beach front has 2 air conditioned ‘couples’ rooms with bath tub and 3 air conditioned ‘singles’ rooms. There is also 1 free standing /detached massage room as well as a steam room and a Jacuzzi located next to the relaxation area of the spa. There is a Manicure / Pedicure and hair treatment room on the ground floor. The reception also includes the Spa boutique, waiting area and changing rooms.
The dive centre managed by Sea–Explorer is a S.C.U.B.A./SSI/PADI 5 Star School offering educational, recreational and nitrox diving with courses for beginners and advanced divers. The dive centre offers the possibility of diving at the house reef and organizes many different boat dives ‐ early morning dives, morning dives, two tank dives, afternoon dives, night dives, plus snorkelling trips. Spoken languages: English, German and French.
The water sports centre - H2O World is managed by Sasha Water World and offers:
- Catamaran sailing: rental, excursion and courses
- Windsurfing: rental and courses
- Kite‐surfing: rental
- Canoeing: rental
- Stand up paddle: rental and instruction
- Fun & power: waterskiing, banana boat and fun tube riding - Speed boat excursions (e.g. dolphin
trip), traditional sailing dhoni, glass
The sports complex on Reethi Beach is one of the best in the Maldives and offers:
- 2 outdoor floodlit artificial grass tennis courts
- 2 indoor badminton courts
- 1 squash court
- 2 table tennis tables
- Small fresh water swimming pool (chlorine free ‐ ozonized) next to the sports complex
Reethi Beach offers a variety of private and group excursions and some of them are:
- Island hopping: full day excursion to a local island, picnic on a deserted island and a visit to a Resort island
- Eydhafushi: boat trip through Baa Atoll and visit of the capital, Eydhafushi
- Kihaadhoo & Kamadhoo: Half day excursion to two local islands.
- Sunset Trip
- Tea Time on Dharavandhoo: visit of a local island and typical Maldivian snacks and tea in a local café
- Moonlight BBQ: Barbecue on a deserted island
- Private excursions
: private picnic on a deserted island or private island dinner
Reethi Beach Offers a variety of Entertainment programmes and some of them are:
- Beach volleyball
- Cultural evenings on the beach
- Disco nights